Intern- Supply Chain Executive
Experience: 0-2 yrs.
- Responding to the internal request from the internal department.
- Raising RFQ to the respective vendors
- Quote comparison and Finalization
- Purchase order creation
- Good Receipts, issue and multiple miscellaneous works related to stores.
- Inventory planning, MIS reports, stock rectifications
- Verification and submission of invoice to Finance Department
- Follow up with the finance department for the payment.
- Reconciliation of vendor outstanding payment on monthly basis
- Liaison with vendor and customer to ensure the material is delivered within prescribed time lines and addressing the discrepancies
- New vendor source development and working towards cost saving/reduction.
- UG :Graduation Not Required, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization