System /Dev Ops Executive
Experience: 4-8 yrs.
– Owner of AWS production system environment comprising of Compute, network and storage resources.
– Day-to-day IT/System operations for applications on AWS
– Planning, implementing, maintaining, troubleshooting backup & disaster recovery policies on AWS.
– Estimating AWS usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms.
– Coordinate with other departments – engineering, technical operations to ensure smooth business continuity.
– Automation of Monitoring – hook scripts for custom monitoring ( Zabbix, Nagios) on *nix servers.
– Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software/application issues.
– Shell Scripting for automation of IT/sysops tasks
– Overall Linux system administration ( Amazon Linux, CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu )
- AWS DevOps Engineer, AWS DevOps, AWS, DevOps, AWS, Amazon Web Services
- Hands-on experience operating AWS based multiple production workloads.
- Hands-on experience on AWS services – EC2, VPC, ELB, RDS, S3, Cloudwatch, Cloud Trail, Route 53, SQS, SNSC, Opsworks, AWS CLI etc.
- Should be well versed with concepts, application, use-cases of cloud computing, virtualization
- Good understanding of AWS best practices and working knowledge of AWS Cloudformation, Terraforms and Code Deploy
- Linux/Unix, Package/Software management, Expertise in any one scripting languages (Bash, Shell, Python, or Perl)access control management, System monitoring tools e.g. Netstat, Top, VM Stat.
- Python programming intermediate level
- Web Application Management: Apache Tomcat, memchache
- MySQL/AWS AURORA database administration skills
- Experience in network monitoring tools like zabbix, nagios, AWS Cloudwatch etc.
- Security: iptables, SSH, SSL, public key authentication
- Possess good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP
- Deep knowledge of Linux across multiple distributions, including performance management/tuning
- Exposure to modern open source technologies/tools: Docker/ Mesos/ Kubernetes/ Openstack, Apache Kafka, Grafana, ELK Stack
- Corporate Analytics tools: splunk